PDA

View Full Version : Which member was it who

mama2three
18-03-2011, 09:26 AM
was waiting to hear from a senior inspector and having a second inspection as the first was void?
Just been trying to find the thread to see what happened and why the first inspection was invalid.. Im intrigued:)

Helen79
18-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Think the inspector realised that she knew one of the children. I'm having another inspection with her line manager in a few weeks time who doesn't know anything about the inspection except what grade I was given which I don't know whether I'm happy about or not as I was told I would have a totally impartial inspector who didn't know my grade.
I feel that she can't give me an impartial/different grade even if she wants to cos she may want to show that all ofsted inspections are consistent. Not sure whether to ask for a different inspector?

mama2three
18-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Thanks helen , I was wondering how things had gone. I would be tempted to ask for a different inspector tbh , especially as you werent happy with the first one. On the other hand if you have her line manager you can wait til she has given you your grade then tell her how useless inspector 1 was!