PDA

View Full Version : Dog risk assessement

kel1983
17-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi everyone.

My bro has moved in with us temporary and has a 8 month old staff which will also be living with us for a while.

The dog goes to work with my brother all day 8am -6pm so at the moment is not around when I mind.

As of May there may be a possibility of me taking on a 8 month old and his 7 year old bro. They will be here from 7.30 so the dog will still be here.

The dog is very well behaved but I still wouldnt like it to be around the children and am worried this may put people off. The dog will be kept either in the kitchen or in the room my bro is using until its time to leave at 8am.

It was suggested by Mrs O that I do a risk assessment on having the dog in the house so was wondering if any dog owners had one I could take a look at.

I know there are a lot of you that mind with a dog. So would be greatful for any help. Thank you

danielly124
17-03-2011, 02:01 PM
i have the same problem but i have found a thread on here with a lady that has done if she will help i will ask if im able to forward details

kel1983
17-03-2011, 02:45 PM
i have the same problem but i have found a thread on here with a lady that has done if she will help i will ask if im able to forward details

Thank you :thumbsup: