PDA

View Full Version : WARNING to all those who have cancelled a milk suppling agent

Bernie
16-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Hi All,

Just a little warning to all those who use a milk supplier who claim on your behalf.

I cancelled my milk supply with an agent well known to this forum, back in Oct 2010. My milk deliveries stopped, however, I have found out this week by the NMRU they have continued to claim off my reg number for the past 5 months.

This appears to be a clerical error and they are being very appologetic, and appear to be resolving the matter with the NMRU. However I think it would be benificial to those who have cancelled a supplier in the past, just to check with the NMRU that the claims have stopped.

Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE double check how much your supplier is claiming for on your behalf. My personal claim for 5 months works out to be £16 however they have claimed over £50!!!!!!!

:censored: :censored: :censored:

westbrom44
16-03-2011, 11:16 PM
How do you find out how much your supplier is claiming?
I would be interested in finding out myself.
Thanks.

Bernie
17-03-2011, 06:15 AM
How do you find out how much your supplier is claiming?
I would be interested in finding out myself.
Thanks.

You should have an account number and password for the NMRU website. If not, ask your supplier and they should be able to give it to you. Failing that, contact the NMRU themselves.

Hope this helps xx

miffy
17-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE double check how much your supplier is claiming for on your behalf. My personal claim for 5 months works out to be £16 however they have claimed over £50!!!!!!!

:censored: :censored: :censored:

That is disgusting!

Hope the MNRU take action against them

Miffy xx

Mollymop
17-03-2011, 08:29 AM
That is disgusting!

Hope the MNRU take action against them

Miffy xx

Ohhh me too!!! Hope they get what for. It doesn't sound much like an error. I wonder how many other people they are claiming too much for?
I don't claim for milk, never bothered as non of the children here drink much of it.