PDA

View Full Version : anyone do their own contracts?

crazyhazy
16-03-2011, 08:46 PM
I'm having a mild panic, have no contracts left but a parent visitng tmrw who's pretty much all agreed for her children to start next week which is great but no contract to sign, so was wondering about doing my own and wondered if anyone here did and could give me an idea what I must include.

Thanks x

mr man
16-03-2011, 09:12 PM
I ran out of mine, and decided as long as i get paid in advance ( which i do )then i'd hope need not worry too much about contracts being my own.
I basically took out the info form the MM ones and relatd the whole thing to the family, permissions and a policies are seprate and signed for - so there no need to stick all that in their too, ( which is what i found with MM ).
not got a clue aobut NCMA - never went with nor joined.

ive had no problems wiht mine, now i am waiting for my 1st inspection, but my development advisor said the other day they are fine.
our council have a template to print out if we want to use that.

JCrakers
17-03-2011, 09:50 AM
Ive always done my own.
Mine are set out as follows and I ALWAYS get payment in advance. Mine is set over an A4 sheet back and front.

My name at the top
Permenant or temp
The following childminding contract details the terms and conditions which I as the 'Registered Childminder' will undertake. And that you, the parent/guardian of the child will abide to the terms and conditions and give appropriate notice as outlined in this contract.

Name of Child/ren and DOB
Name of parents/guardians
Address
Hourly rate and start date
Then a box with days of the week for parents to fill in times for each day
Paying in advance either monthly or weekly
Which date of payment to suit
Deposit needed
Notice period

Then a box for them to sign and date some more wording and a box for me to sign also agreeing to all the information stated etc.

Small print, Terms and conditions listed, Fees for holidays,illness,none attendnce and fees for none payment, late pickups etc.
Ways You can pay..ie bank transfer,cheque,vouchers etc.
If payment is not made I can withdraw care until payment is made
How often contracts are renewed

HTH Becky x

buildingblocks
18-03-2011, 02:44 PM
I use NCMA ones for full and part time under 5's but once they go to school I use my own. I am of the same opinion as another poster I am paid in advance so I always have my money. If you are worried you can do what I did I ran out and was signing up a new aren't so used one of mine for the settling in period and then did a proper one once the NCMA ones arrived.