PDA

View Full Version : MM contracts help

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
16-03-2011, 04:57 PM
I have just swapped to MM and have started to use their contracts, do these contracts also count as permission forms for medication, outings etc or do i still need to do seperate one even if the parents have ticked the appropiate boxes on the contracts?

karensmart4
16-03-2011, 05:41 PM
I use MM contracts and the outing one I use as blanket cover for the child, I still let the parent know when and where we are going.

The Medication one states that the parent must give you written permission each time medicines are prescribed by a doctor, so you need to use your permission slips for this.

If creams/ointments non prescribed medicines are required you need written permission as well, as stated in the next paragraph on your contract.

Don't forget that on our medicine permission forms, we need to have a section asking when the parent had last administered any medication so there is no chance of accidental overdosing.

The Emergency medical advice/treatment section is blanket, you don't need any other form for this.

Hope that helps :)

snufflepuff
16-03-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm not sure if we NEED to, but I have a separate permission form with everything listed, even things already signed for on the contracts. Just makes it easier to have it all in one place. The parents tick each one (unless they don't agree of course) then sign at the bottom.