PDA

View Full Version : Phil and Teds help please!

Schnakes
22-04-2008, 08:31 PM
So. I got my lovely new buggy..built it...threw instruction book out (I think I must have - I cant find it anywwhere!) and havent got a clue how to collapse the buggy!

Can anyone tell me how Im supposed to do it?

Sx

Noodles
22-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Sorry cant help but i am very jealous. if you send it to me i will work it out for you:laughing: :laughing:

button68
22-04-2008, 08:56 PM
I can't help you either :(

But can I ask where you bought it from? I am looking to buy but am getting bogged down looking for the best price :angry:

Jinx
22-04-2008, 09:01 PM
There are little black knobby sort of things down the bottom by the foot well. one each side. You press these in and the seat falls back. Then it should fold, you may have to push the basket in a bit and make sure the wheel is the right way round.

God, i've just read that back and it makes no sense!!!!!!!!!!:blush: :blush:
I'll get my instructions out and see if they explain it any easier!
Sorry

Jinx x

Noodles
22-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Im watching some on ebay but they go for too much only want to spend a couple of quid:blush: (do you think theres any chance me getting one) i have even offered my maclaren techno as part payment:laughing: :laughing:

Jinx
22-04-2008, 09:13 PM
I can't help you either :(

But can I ask where you bought it from? I am looking to buy but am getting bogged down looking for the best price :angry:

I got mine from practical pushchairs a couple of weeks ago. Ordered it online on a thursday evening, then rang them to change the colour on the monday morning. They were really helpful and I recieved it the next day!!!! I luuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv it! It was VERY expensive really but my back hasn't hurt at all since i've had it. (my old double was a killer!)

I know what you mean about getting bogged downlooking for the best price. I've heard they are bringing out a cheaper range. Its on their site. But I couldn't find anyone who could tell me when so I just decided to go for it.
I'm like a pig in muck!!!! Sooooo happy. (It doesn't take much!!!):blush:

Jinx

littletreasures
22-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Here you go.

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_440_10751_-1__16857_10001_#video

If you click on view movie, she shows you how to collapse it. Hope it helps

littletreasures

Schnakes
23-04-2008, 12:47 PM
I got mine from Pratical Pushcharis too Jinx! They offered the best deal, imo.

Thanks for the link, LittleTreasures...I'll see if I can figure it out!

Sx

Jinx
23-04-2008, 12:51 PM

Sx

Yes, me too.

Lots of other sites show lower prices, but very few actually have them in stock. I got sooo frustrated in the end. Hope you manage to fold it soon!

Jinx x

Rubybubbles
23-04-2008, 05:55 PM

Thanks for the link, LittleTreasures...I'll see if I can figure it out!

Sx

hiya schnakes how you doin hun xx

I love me p&t's hope you managed to work it out pm me if need any more help:D

button68
23-04-2008, 06:57 PM
I got mine from practical pushchairs a couple of weeks ago. Ordered it online on a thursday evening, then rang them to change the colour on the monday morning. They were really helpful and I recieved it the next day!!!! I luuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv it! It was VERY expensive really but my back hasn't hurt at all since i've had it. (my old double was a killer!)

I know what you mean about getting bogged downlooking for the best price. I've heard they are bringing out a cheaper range. Its on their site. But I couldn't find anyone who could tell me when so I just decided to go for it.
I'm like a pig in muck!!!! Sooooo happy. (It doesn't take much!!!):blush:

Jinx

I've had a look at Practical Pushchairs and that does seem a good price and does include the double rain cover :thumbsup:

My friend can get me 20% off at Mothercare but I'm not sure that it will be any cheaper than Practical Pushchairs now :p plus Mothercare have very few colours available at the moment.

Help what shall I do ?????? :idea:

Can I ask what colour did you, and anyone else with a P&T get? If it was for personal use I would get Apple but I'm thinking I need to be more practical as a CM.

Noodles
23-04-2008, 07:39 PM
I like the apple colour too but i am looking for one second hand so any colour will have to do if the price is right:)

button68
23-04-2008, 08:12 PM
I like the apple colour too but i am looking for one second hand so any colour will have to do if the price is right:)

Do you think the apple will get dirty quickly?

Noodles
23-04-2008, 08:19 PM
I dont think it will be too bad probbaly wont show up marks as much as the dark colours. I had a pushchair that was apple colour and navy and it was always the navy colour that looked to dirtiest

button68
23-04-2008, 08:27 PM
I dont think it will be too bad probbaly wont show up marks as much as the dark colours. I had a pushchair that was apple colour and navy and it was always the navy colour that looked to dirtiest

Really :eek: I'm shocked! Was just about to settle on black - may have to have a major rethink now!!

SimplyLucy
23-04-2008, 08:32 PM
I want a baby mindee............just so I can have a P+T

I'll have to start seaching and advertising for a baby, just to satisfy my needs!

:D :laughing: :D :laughing: :D :laughing: :D :laughing:

Chell
23-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Kiddicare is a good price but go through www.quidco.com for cashback too.

jeanybeany
01-12-2008, 08:30 PM
I think you can download the instructions from p&t website if I'm not mistaken.