PDA

View Full Version : Doubles that take a buggyboard?

crazyhazy
15-03-2011, 08:03 PM
At the moment I have a very much loved and battered phil and teds which I think needs replacing! Much as I love it though with one baby mindee, a 2.5yr old of my own and potential mindees lined up of 9m and 2.5yr I feel I need to get a double which can take a buggy boad. We live quite a distance from town and I don;t drive so figure the buggy board will mean the older ones don't get completely exhausted with the walk into town. So, any recommendations for a double which can take one?

sweets
15-03-2011, 08:04 PM
jane powertwin takes the lascal maxi or you can get a jane board for it too :thumbsup:

lma
15-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Sorry don't mean to hyjack your thread but I have a mamas and papas aria twin and just wondered if anyone know if your able to fix a buggy board to this as I really like this buggy as it lets both children see everything. My youngest hates going in the lower seat of the phil and teds.:idea:

Thanks

Rubybubbles
15-03-2011, 08:45 PM
I am now using a Out and About Nipper double with a buggy board, it pushes like a dream:) I have used my P&T's for 5 years so was very pleased Might not be so easy with going into the town for you though, as it is wide.

I had a Mamas and papas before my P&T's:laughing: I used the lascal buggy board on it! I loved it, but needed a tandom as my dd (bless her little cotton socks NOT) used to bite the other child sat next to her:panic: :laughing: she is so sweet now bless her, she was only 16 months at the time!

have fun:D

onceinabluemoon
15-03-2011, 08:57 PM
The Lascal fitting guide site if fantastic. It not only tells you which buggys its buggy boards fit but how to fit them and an honest guide at how good the fit is

Link: http://www.buggyboard.info/

click enter to go to site and then enter make/model of buggy you are interested in search function

Hope that helps xx

Mouse
15-03-2011, 09:20 PM
jane powertwin takes the lascal maxi or you can get a jane board for it too :thumbsup:

I have the Jane Powertwin Pro with the Jane surfer board - I wouldn't recommend it :panic: The board is very small & the child cannot stand comfortably on it, even with the back sit in the fully upright position. It's also very difficult to push with a child on the board as you have to fold the handle right down so there's room for them to get inside it. Mindee it hated it, I hated it, so now he walks :thumbsup:

samb
15-03-2011, 09:25 PM
I have an 11 year old Mamas and Papas umbrella fold style double that I have a Lascal Maxi buggy board attached to on one side. As long as the buggy you choose has a certain width (which is quite a wide scope as you can move the adjusters in and out), has certain diameter bars at the back and nothing else to get in the way then it should fit. You could always go in to Mothercare or somewhere like that and get them to show you?