PDA

View Full Version : Questionnaire feedback

JCrakers
15-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Morning All,

I sent a questionnaire out to parents a couple of weeks ago to get some feedback.
I'ts all come back positive which I'm really pleased about.:D
I put a little section for the kids to fill in asking what they like best, if they enjoy coming etc.
One question was 'What new toys would you lke to see?' One child said more dressing up clothes and another said a trampoline. ( Our old one broke last summer so I had a new one in the garage anyway, which we put up on Saturday)
My 5yr old mindee who Ive had since he was 18m said he would like a chocolate fountain or if I couldnt get one then he would settle for a chocolate smoothie maker...:laughing:
Made me chuckle...

Becky x

appleblossom
15-03-2011, 03:43 PM
I found having the trampoline very difficult. Only 2 of my 5 mindees were able to use it as the others are under 6.

So when the two older ones are using it (taking it in turns as only one on at a time) I couldn't supervise the others closely. The 4 year old usually wanted to go indoors to the loo, or one of the littlies needed something. So I ended up having to keep telling the one using the trampoline to get off whilst I saw to the others.

All this is in the past tense as the two older ones left last week. I now have just three under fives, so only my own 14 year old can use the trampoline now.

sarah707
15-03-2011, 06:31 PM
It sounds like everyone is happy! :clapping:

long may it last :D