PDA

View Full Version : Fire safety/Enviro health

Jo Jo
14-03-2011, 01:37 PM
Have any of you registered with enviromental health, if so what is the process of doing so ?
Have any of you had a fire safety check?
Any info would be very grateful
Thanks Jo Jo :)

christine e
14-03-2011, 02:26 PM
I think most on here have registered with their local environmental health as a food business but what happens after you have rung them differs greatly, I just had a telephone interview, some don't even have to do that, some have had very lengthy inspections and some have had a quick visit.

Cx

Jo Jo
14-03-2011, 02:31 PM
I think most on here have registered with their local environmental health as a food business but what happens after you have rung them differs greatly, I just had a telephone interview, some don't even have to do that, some have had very lengthy inspections and some have had a quick visit.

Cx

Thank you for your advice :)

rickysmiths
14-03-2011, 05:37 PM
I am Registered with Enviromental Health. They just sent a form out to fill in. I haven't ever had an inspection.

I have a Fire Safety check every 3yrs due to get one done soon. The mindees love it because they bring the Fire Engine out! The check is done for any householder.

Jo Jo
14-03-2011, 06:13 PM
I am Registered with Enviromental Health. They just sent a form out to fill in. I haven't ever had an inspection.

I have a Fire Safety check every 3yrs due to get one done soon. The mindees love it because they bring the Fire Engine out! The check is done for any householder.

Thank you :)