PDA

View Full Version : Pre Briefing Session Tomorrow - Can't wait!

JaneinDownend
13-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Good evening everyone - hope you've had a lovely weekend. I just thought I would let you know that I am going to my pre-briefing session tomorrow in Yate (Near Bristol) ... really looking forward to getting all the info! Will let you know how it goes. x

Polly2
14-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Hope goes well :thumbsup:

Twinkle-Toes
14-03-2011, 08:33 AM
Oooooh exciting stuff, i can't wait for mine. Will be watching out for all the details :D

Have fun :clapping:

Blackcat
14-03-2011, 11:50 AM
:thumbsup: hope its good

The Juggler
14-03-2011, 04:34 PM
hope you like it. I'm going along to a briefing session for the first time this week to do a little talk/q&a for the people coming. Thought it might be nice for them to get a CM viewpoint before starting as our Development officer and Children's Centre Manager have never been childminders themselves.

Kezzle
19-03-2011, 09:43 PM
hope you like it. I'm going along to a briefing session for the first time this week to do a little talk/q&a for the people coming. Thought it might be nice for them to get a CM viewpoint before starting as our Development officer and Children's Centre Manager have never been childminders themselves.

Thats a really good thing to do. I think they should all think about doing this as it's more helpfull to hear someones first hand experience at the job rather than a bunch of officials talking jargon your yet to understand and work out :)

Pauline
19-03-2011, 09:50 PM

I did that once, it was a great experience and lovely to meet all the new, up coming minders :thumbsup: