PDA

View Full Version : Fed up

fieryleo1984
11-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Evening everyone, I feel like I have been waiting forever for prospects to call!! They have a deadline to see me by the 25th march. I have told them Im only free monday and tuesday as i work the other days. So that leaves two weeks or 4 days that they can come!! Why have they not called yet lol.

My crbs have been back like 2 weeks. Im doing my firstaid course tomorrow and next saturday and I have 6 months from when im registerd to book my childminding course. All the grants have been suspended in our area now so I wont get any expenses back :-(

Em x

sarah707
12-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Oh crikey that sounds hard for you! I know what it's like to wait and wait and them not ring.

All you can do is be as ready as possible and stay positive.

Good luck with your first aid course! :D

flowerpots
12-03-2011, 09:02 AM
:) Have you tried calling them? :)

keeks
12-03-2011, 09:04 AM
:) Have you tried calling them? :)

I did this because I was working full time with only October half term off before Christmas. My inspector called me back and arranged to come and see me in the half term. :)

xx

Julie's World
12-03-2011, 10:21 AM
I would phone them as when I did they hadn't received the info from Ofsted. Chased Ofsted and it was soon sorted and Prospects visited me on a teacher training day as I was on leave then from work.

Julie

fieryleo1984
12-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Thanks for your replys, Ive rang them twice! I guess i will just have to keep waiting lol. Firstaid was really good :-).

x

fieryleo1984
15-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Well I still havent heard from prospects, considering they only have a choice of two days now next monday/tuesday I am panicking! so I rang prospects again today and they said they would email to make me priority. They said this last week, so I rang ofsted who said they would chase it up and I should defo hear from prospects by the end of the day...and you've guessed it I havent!

I just want confimation they are coming, what happens if they miss there deadline? Can I not register then?
x

miffy
15-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Get back on the phone in the morning, get the name of the person you are speaking to and make it clear you will be putting in a complaint if you don't get it sorted tomorrow.

Good luck

Miffy xx

nicola1981
15-03-2011, 06:35 PM
im having a similar issue have rang twice to chase and both times have been told i will be contacted in a few days and when i spoke to them on friday the lady said she would make me a priority as i have children lined up......and still no call

i think my deadline is 5 april

marlee1986
15-03-2011, 10:47 PM
du want prospectus direct line number i have it if u do :) xxx

nicola1981
17-03-2011, 09:42 AM
thanks i have it already and have rang 3 times and each time i get told they will ring back - last phone call was on fri :(