PDA

View Full Version : re: think my friend using me- SORTED :)

marlee1986
11-03-2011, 11:01 AM
HELLO all i was on her the other day saying how i thought i was being passed some work from my friend as she wanted full time and not part time work which was going to be 2-5pm :(, but i had an enquiry from a mum yesterday who was very keen she came and saw me yesterday afternoon :) it full time 8am-6pm in april im so happy its just what i wanted , aslong as i have my certificate for the 4th april :) :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Goatgirl
11-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Yay, That's great news. Well done. It must be lovely to know you have a place filled right from the beginning :thumbsup:

I'll keep everything crossed for an on-time certificate and happy ending :D

bws,
Wendy :)

marlee1986
11-03-2011, 11:09 AM
thankyou it is, its great ill be walking straight in to work, ive fone my inspector to see how long certificate takess as my inspections on the 17th march, and she said as i have some 1 lined up she will send it as soon as she gets bk to the office on thursday after my visit :) :clapping:

:) xxx

Mollymop
11-03-2011, 11:14 AM
That's fab news hope your certificate hurries up for you x

Splodge
11-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Brilliant, i hope you get your certificate in time. x

flowerpots
11-03-2011, 11:46 AM
thats brill :clapping: , il keep my fingers crossed for you that your certificate arrives in time. :D

onceinabluemoon
11-03-2011, 06:46 PM
That's great news! See what thinking positive does for you x

mrs_scottydog
11-03-2011, 08:49 PM
That's fantastic that you've got a mindee lined up already! I was in a similar position when I registered. Hope your certificate arrives on time. Good luck for Thursday, I'm sure you'll be fine. Hx

Mykidsrock
11-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Im not 100% but im sure they can email your certificate to you whilst you wait for your hard copy to come in the post (seem to recall this conversation myself when I registered as was scared mine would not come in time for a mindee - but thankfully it did). This would then enable you to still work x

Good luck

Jess xx

marlee1986
11-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Im not 100% but im sure they can email your certificate to you whilst you wait for your hard copy to come in the post (seem to recall this conversation myself when I registered as was scared mine would not come in time for a mindee - but thankfully it did). This would then enable you to still work x

Good luck

Jess xx

thankyou everyone im rly excited now but sure the nerves will kick in again on thursday lol.

thankyou my kids rock that is good to know that if i dnt have it by the end of this month i will ring them and try n get them to email it, that wud be fab, thankyou all :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

buildingblocks
12-03-2011, 12:55 AM
That's fantastic news

pillows
12-03-2011, 10:15 AM
HI HOPE IT COMES IN TIME BUT JUST TO CLARIFY ABOUT WHAY MYKIDSROCK SAID AND I HAD TO ASK FOR MY CERTIFICATE TO BE EMAILED DUE TO URGENCY AND I HAD IT WITHIN 5 MINS
GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

marlee1986
15-03-2011, 05:38 PM
thankyou all, i will deffo be on to ofsted then :) to ensure i have it :):) xxx

miffy
15-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Great news Marlee :clapping:

Miffy xx

Jo Jo
15-03-2011, 05:44 PM
thankyou all, i will deffo be on to ofsted then :) to ensure i have it :):) xxx

Hi marlee, hope every thing goes okay for you on thursday, i should recieve my certificate tommorrow or thurs i rang ofsted yesterday to find out, so you should receive yours within the week after your pre reg
good luck hun x :)