PDA

View Full Version : pre reg appt

nicola1981
10-03-2011, 08:04 PM
i know it will vary on area and demand but i just wondered when they call to arrange your pre reg visit how many weeks is it before the apppt itself.

basically im hoping to be set up early april but i chased up the inspectors (prospects) who said i should here in a few days and that was wed and still no call. I really want to be set up asap as have a little boy due to start.

FizzWizz
10-03-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm in the southwest. I hassled them every few days after I had got my CRBs back until they gave me an apt - about 6/7 weeks after I sent in the initial forms. This was with tribal who do the visits in our area. I had my minding certificate about 2 weeks later I think... Good luck and just keep hassling!

nicola1981
10-03-2011, 09:06 PM
when you were offered the appt how far in advance was your appt?

Annelize
10-03-2011, 09:18 PM
The inspector rang me and booked an appointment for the following week (so only a week notice). But this was fine with me and all we did was sit there for 2 hours and go through all the questions on the one form that come with the application pack to see if you understand the EYFS.
It helped allot that I went through it all before hand and filled in all the answers before hand.
Good luck
xx

mrs_scottydog
10-03-2011, 10:04 PM
When my inspector came she gave me a choice of 2 dates. I think they were for the next week. I had the choice of a day when she had a school inspection and no definite time of a few days later and a time.
Good luck with the chasing of your pre reg. Hx