PDA

View Full Version : Workforce and Continued Professional Development Payment

venus89
10-03-2011, 04:46 PM
I got an email today from my network coordinator forwarding a letter from Kent County Council saying that all Accredited Childminders will be getting a 'Workforce Professional payment to spend on enhancing Workforce Development and Continued Professional Development' (:D )

The amount is unspecified but it must be spent on certain things, all of which relate to supporting professional development.

Has anybody had this before or do you know anything about it? What did you spend it on? Are we talking ten pounds, fifty pound, a hundred pounds....?

karensmart4
10-03-2011, 04:59 PM
I haven't heard of this but will be keen to find out more :) any extra money is always usefull :D

venus89
10-03-2011, 05:48 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if anyone has heard of it :laughing: ;)

The Juggler
10-03-2011, 11:08 PM
we don't have a network so can't become accredited so not been offered anything :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry that was no help at all.:blush:

venus89
11-03-2011, 07:57 PM
we don't have a network so can't become accredited so not been offered anything :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry that was no help at all.:blush:

:laughing: :laughing: you were as helpful as anyone has been :laughing: :laughing:

I even tried emailing the people giving us the bursary for info and got no reply!

KarenM
11-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Hi, I have received this email too and our co-ordinator emailed Carol about the amount, how it would be paid etc. Turns out it should be £150 and paid into your account by the end of the month :)

venus89
11-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Hi, I have received this email too and our co-ordinator emailed Carol about the amount, how it would be paid etc. Turns out it should be £150 and paid into your account by the end of the month :)

Lovely :thumbsup:

Any ideas on what to spend it on?!