if you have permission to :thumbsup:

tashaleee
10-03-2011, 11:28 AM
if you have permission to :thumbsup:

same here :thumbsup:

happydays1
10-03-2011, 11:57 AM
put plasters on the children if they have a cut i know schools cant xx

I have permission for plasters, but why cant the schools? my childrens school puts plasters on, except for my daughter as she is allergic to them and i have put it on her notes.:)

The Juggler
10-03-2011, 01:27 PM
I have permission for plasters, but why cant the schools? my childrens school puts plasters on, except for my daughter as she is allergic to them and i have put it on her notes.:)

my schools too. I think some schools are just extra cautious.

heidicat
10-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi, Just out of interest, do you expereinced ones have a separate permission form for plasters or do you have one that covers Calpol, plasters and that sort of thing? Just doing my permission forms now and dont have one to cover plasters yet!

Also, my kids' school sticks plasters on and barely even tells you. My son had a massive cut on his knee with the biggest stickiest plaster I've ever seen. And no note in his book bag. :huh:

The Juggler
10-03-2011, 02:02 PM
i have one form with persmissions for all sorts of first aid items, suncream, hand gel etc.:thumbsup:

JCrakers
10-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Yes with a blooming permission form....:angry:

And i make sure they are latex free too just in case....

Permission for suncream (they usually bring their own as its expensive stuff), permission for plasters, Calpol etc.

Becky x

heidicat
10-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Thanks Juggler Will make one now and add to my growing pile of paperwork! :laughing: x