PDA

View Full Version : Yay!!!! Variation Granted

Chimps Childminding
10-03-2011, 10:11 AM
:clapping: Just had call from lovely man at Ofsted to say that my variation to have 2 under 1 has been granted. :clapping: :clapping: Didn't need it till August, but applied in plenty of time so I could let parents know if they needed to make other arrangements.

He has made it a permanent variation on my certificate (as from now) so that I can have 2 under 1 at any time!!!!!

Phew thats a weight off my mind!!!!:clapping:

SYLVIA
10-03-2011, 11:07 AM
good for you. I'm still waiting to here and i need mine for july. think i might chase mine soon so i can let the parents know too

Chimps Childminding
10-03-2011, 11:12 AM
good for you. I'm still waiting to here and i need mine for july. think i might chase mine soon so i can let the parents know too

I emailed mine 3 weeks ago, and was going to ring if I hadn't heard by next week!

The Juggler
10-03-2011, 11:27 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: that's fab and a perm. variation - that is cool. I need to do this for September.

Penny1959
10-03-2011, 01:38 PM
That is great Carolyn. All set now - bet you can't wait.

Mind you although I don't need to use my variation at the moment - still have mostly under 2's and 5 in nappies every day - have to say the number of nappies can be overwhelming! (just in case you had forgot about how many nappies you will be doing!)

Seriously though - really good news - enjoy

Penny :)

Chimps Childminding
10-03-2011, 01:58 PM
That is great Carolyn. All set now - bet you can't wait.

Mind you although I don't need to use my variation at the moment - still have mostly under 2's and 5 in nappies every day - have to say the number of nappies can be overwhelming! (just in case you had forgot about how many nappies you will be doing!)

Seriously though - really good news - enjoy

No hadn't forgotten about the nappies :eek: bought a changing unit off ebay this week and picked it up on Tuesday Not sure my poor knees will last much longer on the floor so getting prepared!!! :D

Penny1959
10-03-2011, 02:08 PM
No hadn't forgotten about the nappies :eek: bought a changing unit off ebay this week and picked it up on Tuesday Not sure my poor knees will last much longer on the floor so getting prepared!!! :D

I know just wjhat you mean - a changing unit sounds a really good idea