PDA

View Full Version : Have you got a china?

Stormy
09-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Helping M aged 3 go to the toilet

m - you got a china
me - a china? what do you mean hunny?
m - mummy said you got a china
me- do you mean my cup for drinking coffee?
m- no silly, a china

me thinking of all the chinese new year things we did last month :idea:

me- I dont know what you mean sweetie
m- I got a china
me- have you, can you show me
m- dont be silly all ladies have a china
me- oh you have a vagina !
m- yes thats what I said
me- yes thats right all ladies and little girls have a vagina

days like today I love my job :laughing:

ajs
09-03-2011, 10:23 AM
a little one of mine used to call it a ginut and a peanut, who was i to correct her :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

murphy61
09-03-2011, 11:05 AM
my dd calls it a fifi and apparently little boys have a sausage, i don't know where she got those sayings from she just came out with them.

claire'scherubs
09-03-2011, 11:30 AM
My dd is a Mary!!!!

Thing is she calls the car mary mazda too lol xx

Bevbeetle
09-03-2011, 11:32 AM
was having a bad day that has really made me laugh :clapping: :clapping:

Gherkin
09-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Love it.

In our house the boys have winkys and the girls have twinkles.

WibbleWobble
09-03-2011, 01:09 PM
its a fluff and a widge in our house!

mandy xx

Alibali
09-03-2011, 01:11 PM
My dd had a flower, but with the boys I didn't know what to call theirs, I didn't realise that until my ds1 hurt himself and came running over to me, when I asked where it hurt he just pointed and said 'my...... my........ my that':blush: He was about 3:eek: :laughing:

Zoomie
09-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Getting dressed in the change rooms after swimming yesterday, my DD declared to all that she didn't want a hairy V.....

the floor really could have swallowed me up :blush: :blush:

ORKSIE
09-03-2011, 01:16 PM
In my house Boys have Willy's
Girls have fairies :D

onceinabluemoon
09-03-2011, 01:17 PM
My own boys have always used the anatomically correct name, I didn't want them to feel embarrassed or silly about having to use it when in sex ed classes (which as it turned out they never took, lol!) When they were little it came out peanuts and that kind of stuck somewhat

We've had all sorts from my LOs, I think the cutest was a zizi for a boy, which is the French equivalent of 'willy' as far as I know

Girls around here all seem to have fou fou's which I think is bizarre but each to their own

Chimps Childminding
09-03-2011, 02:18 PM
My boys just had "bits"

The girls here have got twinkies,and fancy nancy! and one lo calls hers her fue fue - unfortunately we have a little girl called Faith we always call Faithy fu fu - so trying to get lo to call it something else :rolleyes: !!!

One little boy I have has got a winkie!!

ziggy
09-03-2011, 02:28 PM
One of my schoolies says 'penis' all the others say 'willy'. I was changing a new baby girl mindee last week, just as the 2 schoolies walked in from the garden. They commented on what a small bum she had, she's a very little 5month old. Then one said 'wait she doesnt have a penis'
I explained women and girls dont have a penis
They laughed and as they walked away i heard one say, 'well isnt that stupid how can she have a wee if she hasnt got a penis'

I was laughing so much and then the baby started laughing, so funny:laughing:

Sarahbelle
09-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Love it.

In our house the boys have winkys and the girls have twinkles.

Same here!