PDA

View Full Version : I'm Fat..

Delly
22-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Had lost 2 of the 6 stone to lose but been finding it hard the last few weeks and have put half a stone on in this time..

Decided that I have started again today, by publicly humiliating myself and admitting I'm FAT on this forum.

Figured that I could keep reminding myself every time I'm on here and that will help with motivation..

:blush: :blush:

Tickles
22-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Hi, cheer up & don't put yourself down!

I think you have done very well to have lost the 2 stone to begin with & most peoples weight goes up & down.

Have you tried long walks etc? I go out most mornings with the wee ones i watch [ regardless of weather, unless severe!] & push either the single buggy or double buggy for long brisk walks around our area. I am normally away for about 2hrs & the kids love it. We have a lot of nice walks / trails here though & they enjoy looking at the sheep & hourses & stopping off at the may parks.

I find this helps me tone up etc & shift some extra pounds whilst ensuring the children are receiving fresh air & experiences

Joanne

Delly
22-04-2008, 12:25 PM
thanks Joanne I do walk a lot with the pram and kiddies, i'm going to have 3 in a double buggy with buggypod attached from next week, now that hopefully will help burn the calories off !!

its the sneaky mars bar here and wine in an evening that does it !!

Tickles
22-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Hi,
drink plenty water, i go to a womans gym called curves & we are always told to drink plenty water, you will lose excess water.

Yes i know the feeling, if it wasnt for my alcohol intake & snacks at the weekend, i would be stick thin!

deeb66
22-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Hi Delly

There are loads of us still trying to loose the weight so don't worry....

I am sure you will get loads of support here.

Are you following a plan or just cutting down?

angeldelight
22-04-2008, 03:39 PM
I have been the same - started - finished - started - finished

Think this is about the 50th time I have started again in the last year so you are def not alone

Good luck we are here to support you

Angel xx

Delly
22-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Hi Delly

There are loads of us still trying to loose the weight so don't worry....

I am sure you will get loads of support here.

Are you following a plan or just cutting down?

I have done every plan known to man, slimming world ww, you name it i've tried it.

to lose the weight up to now I've been just trying to eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full.. It was working lol.. but the stopping eating appears to have dwindeled.... hahahahhah :laughing:

I tend to eat really healthily anyhow but binge on rubbish. choc, crisps and beer ..... If i stuck to 3 meals a day it would drop off me..

God I hate diets.... arrrrrgggghhhhhhh....

Tickles
22-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Hi,
i hate the word diet!, anyway what i find can be quite good is healthy eating monday - friday [or sunday - thursday] & then i have what i want at the weekend [ obviously not gorging on it!]

I used to do this when i was at weight watchers & saved up my points so that i could have a drink & takeaway or something at the weekend.

I lost weight very quickly & didnt feel that bad about my weekend treats as i had earned them !

hope that helps

littlewonders
13-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Wow, you stop eating when you are full:eek: I might give that a go.

:laughing: :laughing:

It is hard but at least you've recognised the fact you have put on half a stone and need to nip in the bud now rather than waiting until you have the 2 stone back on plus more - which is me :mad: Well done for your loss so far xx

Delly
03-06-2008, 11:17 AM
:laughing: :laughing:

It is hard but at least you've recognised the fact you have put on half a stone and need to nip in the bud now rather than waiting until you have the 2 stone back on plus more - which is me :mad: Well done for your loss so far xx

Thanks, got on the scales this morning and the half a stone has now become 12llb... really not good.. think its all the custard creams... :blush: