PDA

View Full Version : Phil & Teds explorer help please!

berkschick
08-03-2011, 04:41 PM
I have just have my Phil & Teds explorer delivered and have put it together.

However, there is a largeish gap between the hood and the top of the seat, is this right?

Also I thought the second seat reclined slightly but the one I have been given doesnt.

I ordered the storm cover with it and it comes in a bag with velcro straps on it, where am I meant to strap it?? Lol

Really pleased with it though!

littletreasures
08-03-2011, 05:17 PM
I have an Explorer which I am pleased with.

Yes, there is a big gap between the hood and the seat. You should have a plastic piece that you can hook on to cover the gap. This is usually used when you have the main seat flat but I have put it on to stop thebwind blowing through.

The second seat doesn't recline at all which is a shame.

It took me a while to work out where to Velcro the raincover pouch. It fits on the side of the pushchair, down the bottom near the basket. Have fun trying to get the cover back in to the ouch after using it, lol!!!

onceinabluemoon
08-03-2011, 06:17 PM
As above

If you are lucky you may have one which the hood does not pop off but be warned there are a lot of faulty hoods out there...

If you look at an advert for the pannier bags you will see where the waterproof bag clips on - be warned it is very hard to get it that small again so do check to see how its folded before you just whip it out, lol!