PDA

View Full Version : OMG - email from NCMA!!!

hbomb1
22-04-2008, 11:31 AM
When the new look NCMA website was launched I left a comment saying how much better it was etc etc. Well I have just had an email from them asking if they could use my comment in the next issue of Who Minds?

I am famous - OMG !! (well sort off :laughing: :laughing: )

Hope my local early years issue me with my membership and purple pack soon so that I get to receive a copy of the next issue.

Helen :)

sarah707
22-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Oh I know a nearly printed writer! Wow! :D

Rubybubbles
22-04-2008, 11:41 AM
When the new look NCMA website was launched I left a comment saying how much better it was etc etc. Well I have just had an email from them asking if they could use my comment in the next issue of Who Minds?

I am famous - OMG !! (well sort off :laughing: :laughing: )

Hope my local early years issue me with my membership and purple pack soon so that I get to receive a copy of the next issue.

Helen :)

excellent! let us know if your in it when it comes out:thumbsup:

charleyfarley
22-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Wow

I'll be keeping an eye out for you when the mag comes

Carol xx

miffy
22-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Instant fame eh :cool:

Will keep a lookout for that

miffy xx

crazybones
22-04-2008, 12:23 PM
Well done. Cant wait to read it.

angeldelight
22-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Let us know when its out well done Helen

Angel xx

teacake2
22-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Hope to read it soon, feel very proud of yourself and give yourself a treat. It feels very strange seeing your own things in publications, I have had one published in the local early years news letter, this was about how I became a support minder and the other was a picture of me drawn by one of my mindees for an early years conference in the east midlands a couple of years ago, she drew me as a barbie princess which is totally the opposite to what I look like, I am under 5ft tall, overweight, have brown curly hair and won't see 50 again. It just shows that no matter what we think of our looks etc, the children see us in a different light, and one that they feel comfortable with (hopefully)
Teacake2:littleangel: :littleangel: :littleangel:

Banana
23-04-2008, 08:59 AM
Oh - a famous forum member!!

how exciting :)

x