PDA

View Full Version : Phones compatible with Pogo Printer

AliceK
08-03-2011, 12:25 PM
Hi

I need to get a new mobile phone but have heard that some are not compatible with the Pogo printer. I've looked on the compatibility website but my current phone isn't even listed on there and I know it works so I've not got a lot of faith in the website. So I need to know what phones you may have that you love and that are def compatible with the Pogo or what phone you might have that is def NOT compatible (so that I can avoid it)

It needs to have a good camera as that is all I use to do my diaries, obs etc. And also must be touch screen.

xxxxx

It's a small world
08-03-2011, 12:35 PM
I have an Iphone 3GS and apparently that isnt compitable to the pogo. Love my pogo though, but wishes it would work with my phone...hopefully one day :D Love my phone too:D

atmkids
08-03-2011, 01:54 PM
I changed my phone recently and put the same question on the forum as it was imperative that I'd be able to use the pogo.

I originally got the Nokia N8 as it has the best camera of all the phones. I really enjoyed the phone for a couple of days until I started trying to download apps and basically the operating system is rubbish.

I ended up swapping it for an HTC Desire HD after checking the pogo compatibility with dh's phone and I haven't looked back. It's the biggest phone with a 4.3inch screen but it doesn't feel too big to hold and still fits in pockets etc. It's got the Android operating system so you can download some really good apps in seconds and it has an 8mp camera and good quality video recorder. According to lots of reviews I read, it's as good as, if not better than the iphone.

I think the HTC Desire and Wildfire would also be compatible.

suzyblue
08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
I have a blackberry torch and it works fine :thumbsup:
Ive heard some have problems with the iphone though...

catlyn
08-03-2011, 02:00 PM
I have the samsung toco and it works x

Little Darlings
08-03-2011, 02:37 PM
I have a samsung glaxay S, I had to download an app for my pogo, it was a free app and downloaded in seconds, I print via that and the pogo

youarewhatyoueat
08-03-2011, 04:29 PM
htc desire is great for everything, love the apps for the diary as well

onceinabluemoon
08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
HTC Desire - YES
HTC Smart - YES
Samsung Tocco lite - YES

any type of iphone - NO

AliceK
09-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the replies. I have just ordered the HTC Desire and it should be with me tomorrow. Hope it's not too complicated for me :blush:

xxxx