PDA

View Full Version : Chasing up Ofsted!

MrsD
08-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Hi there,

I put in my application to Ofsted a couple of weeks ago with the fee, medical form, references etc. At the moment my CRB is at stage 2 (according to online tracking) and I am waiting for Prospect to get in touch about my visit. I just called them and the girl on the phone said she would contact allocations team for me now. Also Ofsted said that they were waiting for my social services check from Leeds City Council but they couldn't chase it yet as I'm still within target.
I'm having enquiries from parents and I'm desperate for my reg to come through - is there anything else I can do? How long is it taking you lot? Also, has anyone called their county police to chase their crb?
Thanks!
Kirsty
x

Blackcat
08-03-2011, 04:51 PM
i had to wait for my SS check from wakefirld, but i rung them chasing it and it was recieved the next day

Louise0208
08-03-2011, 05:33 PM
mine took 7 months from posting the forms :o

a lot depends on your constabulary....my CRB took 4 months, have you completed all the required courses? ICP, Peads first aid, Food safety & safeguarding children? i did all these while waiting for the pen pushers to get there finger out.

missymood
08-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Hi our crb's only took a week:thumbsup: They said it should be about 5 weeks from then so hoping to be registered before the end of April:jump for joy:

missymood
09-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Hi rang ofsted the other day to chase up my pre reg visit and she called today to make an appointment:clapping: