PDA

View Full Version : Filling CRB form and ISA?

Susana0600
07-03-2011, 10:32 PM
I have received the CRB form from Ofsted , I am filling it out, but, I have a query about part D which is: "Apply for Registration with ISA", do I have to fill this part in as well? Thanks in advance fo help :)

Blackcat
08-03-2011, 07:48 AM
there is a bit you have to get someone else to fill in like on your crb form but i think its the second page.
sorry i know thats not much help.

read the guide that came with it

mama2three
08-03-2011, 07:50 AM
Ive just done my 16 year olds. Im fairly sure it said to ignore this part in the notes that came with it.

Jo Jo
08-03-2011, 09:44 AM
I recently filled in my crb form and the bit for isa you just ignore, hope that helps, it does say on the guide that came with it
Hope that helps Jo Jo :)

Susana0600
08-03-2011, 10:15 AM
Great! Thanks girls for help me out :thumbsup:

anthea jane
09-03-2011, 06:42 PM
I have just been filling out these forms and wondered the same, found this on the ncma website

ISA Registration

* Registration on the new Vetting and Barring Scheme (VBS) with the Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA) will be phased in over a five year period starting in July 2010. Alongside an application for ISA registration an applicant can request an enhanced CRB disclosure where a CRB check is required by the regulations for the sector, such as childcare.
* From July 2010 newly registering childcare providers, new childcare employees and new childminders and other household members, aged 16 and over, in childminding premises can begin to register with the ISA but from November 2010 ISA registration for these people will be compulsory.
* From April 2011 registrations will additionally begin for the existing workforce and existing childminder household members, but given the volume of ISA registrations needed these will be phased in gradually.

http://www.*************/childminders/your_business/employing_others/vetting_and_barring_scheme.aspx

I ticked yes to apply for it

sarah707
09-03-2011, 09:19 PM
I have just been filling out these forms and wondered the same, found this on the ncma website

ISA Registration

* Registration on the new Vetting and Barring Scheme (VBS) with the Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA) will be phased in over a five year period starting in July 2010. Alongside an application for ISA registration an applicant can request an enhanced CRB disclosure where a CRB check is required by the regulations for the sector, such as childcare.
* From July 2010 newly registering childcare providers, new childcare employees and new childminders and other household members, aged 16 and over, in childminding premises can begin to register with the ISA but from November 2010 ISA registration for these people will be compulsory.
* From April 2011 registrations will additionally begin for the existing workforce and existing childminder household members, but given the volume of ISA registrations needed these will be phased in gradually.

http://www.*************/childminders/your_business/employing_others/vetting_and_barring_scheme.aspx

I ticked yes to apply for it

The ISA (independent safeguarding authority) was a Labour Government initiative.

It is not going ahead with the new coalition.

NCMA need to update their website if this is still on there.

Hth :D