PDA

View Full Version : watchdog and crb???

emmadines
22-04-2008, 10:09 AM
:eek:

did anyone watch watchdog ????

I just watched it on iplayer and :eek: OMG!!!:eek: they are getting it wrong. people who havent got any convictions are having the crb returned with convictions on them......... one bloke had 30 conviction put on his ranging from small time theft to intent to supply heroin etc...

I know mine has only taken 8 weeks and yes I know that to some this isnt a long time but after watching this youv got to admit that anyones confidence in the crb system is dropping considrably!!!!

Ive worked in health care for pretty much my adult life and its never taken this long to come through!!! this programe has really got me worried, I know I havent got any convictions, Ive never even had a slap on my rist!

Ive called them again and asked for a supervisor to call me back! (no halm)

sarah707
22-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Don't panic Emma... I think they are just taking forever at the moment!

Good idea to talk to a supervisor if you are worried though...let us know how you get on. :D

angeldelight
22-04-2008, 10:20 AM
I would not panic

Sure they will get it sorted soon

Angel xx

emmadines
22-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Don't panic Emma... I think they are just taking forever at the moment!

Good idea to talk to a supervisor if you are worried though...let us know how you get on. :D

well I had a supervisor call me this afternoon (sounded "nice" on the phone:laughing:)
anyway he apologised and has highlighted it on the system to get a push so fingers crossed. He said not to worry about the issues that were brought up by watchdog. I will give it another couple of days and see what happens! next week Im gonna start getting nasty....... I NEED to work things are getting tight:eek: