PDA

View Full Version : kiddicare vouchers

spowage
07-03-2011, 12:54 PM
hi all ive had a parent approach me and ask if i accept these vouchers i take others vouchers but have not heard of this one till today .....has any one had any expierience with these vouchers. thanks in advance karen xx

rickysmiths
07-03-2011, 01:04 PM
hi all ive had a parent approach me and ask if i accept these vouchers i take others vouchers but have not heard of this one till today .....has any one had any expierience with these vouchers. thanks in advance karen xx

I have Kiddicare Vouchers they are fine. Pay me on the 1st Month without fail. A parents employer changed from Sodexo to them last autumn and there hasn't been a problem.

Tealady
07-03-2011, 01:06 PM
My parent uses them too, No problems here either

spowage
07-03-2011, 01:06 PM
does the parent set it all up or did you have to get into contact with them??

caz3007
07-03-2011, 01:13 PM
i have just received my first payment from them a few days ago, some of my parents works have changed from sodexho. I joined and sent a copy of my registration to them, but never received a confirmation it had been set up until a payment was received

spowage
07-03-2011, 01:19 PM
ok thanks alot everyone so looks like i need not worry!!!!normally voucher payment is so easy and reliable :)

rickysmiths
07-03-2011, 01:37 PM
ok thanks alot everyone so looks like i need not worry!!!!normally voucher payment is so easy and reliable :)

Al my parent needed was my reg number with Sodexo for the transfer. If it is new then you will have a registration form to fill in and send off with a copy of your Ofsted Reg Cert.

Mykidsrock
07-03-2011, 01:51 PM
I take sodexho, edenred, kiddicare and busy bee vouchers and have never had a problem with them. Edenred email me what is coming and when but on the whole its usually a 4 day turn around.

Jess x

jane5
07-03-2011, 02:09 PM
I have these and had no problems, it takes 3 days from the day the parents send the money into the account until it clears into my bank.