PDA

View Full Version : do you give out your policies when a parent

honey
22-04-2008, 09:49 AM
comes to visit? i cant remember

Blaze
22-04-2008, 09:56 AM
I don't ...only when contracts are signed & deposit payed!

miss muffit
22-04-2008, 09:57 AM
Hi ya...I don't i wait till contracts are signed, Your paperwork has taken a lot of hard work!!!

Kaz :)

sarah707
22-04-2008, 10:02 AM
They are welcome to come for a coffee and sit and read all my paperwork... it stays here though. They get a precis of policies and procedures to take home featuring the most important bits from each one. :D

angeldelight
22-04-2008, 10:02 AM
I also wait till contracts are signed

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
22-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Good thinking - I have lost tons of paperwork like that (thought about charging a deposit :D ).

Your condensed version of your policies is good Sarah and I am trying to do something similar.

Tatia
22-04-2008, 10:10 AM
I send them away with a parent pack to read (about me, sample menu, typical day schedule, fees). I used to include my policies but that was before I spent weeks updating and adding to them. Now I'll hang on to those until paperwork signed, that way I can be sure to have them sign they have read and recieved them and wouldn't potentially have to fork over a second copy cos they lost the first!

ma7ie
22-04-2008, 10:18 AM
I do the same as everybody else above - only once contracts have been signed.

charleyfarley
22-04-2008, 11:05 AM
I'm the same as everyone else.

To much time and effort is put into them so they don't get them until they have signed up

Carol xx

Teresa
22-04-2008, 11:26 AM
i am the same as everyone else. i give them a parent folder which stays here to0 sit and read at the visits, once contracts are signed i give them copies of them along with a list asking them to sign it saying they have read and understood them which i keep in the childrens personal folders.

fionamal
22-04-2008, 11:31 AM
I give my prospective parents the policies which I have in my Parent Packs.

That way I know they all have a hard copy of them and if they dont sign contracts then it doesnt really matter to me.

Id rather give them the full works and thats it done than going through it all again when they come to sign contracts and permission slips.