PDA

View Full Version : Little Learners - Where learning is fun!

anisha
05-03-2011, 02:36 PM
has vacancies from July 2011, I am a newly registered childminder in Hamilton, Leicester.

For more information please get in touch through the forum.

trace1962
22-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Where did you get the name little learners from?? That has been the name of my childcare setting for 3 years!!!! That is not fair. You should change it.

Emma_Jaimie
28-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Hello,

Little learners is my name as well. Has been for 5 years. Should change it?

That's a little ridiculous don't you think? the name took me about 5 minutes to think of not years of work..... Sorry, just thought it was all a little petty and a little mean.

If I'm wrong, maybe you could changes yours. Thanks for listening.

PS Anisha, Good luck. Hope you're full now.

zippy
28-05-2012, 08:59 PM
As long as your not in the same area it won't matter, besides if you want a name to be only yours you need to register it

wellybelly
28-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Little Learners is also a name of a stay and play group I go to on a Wednesday afternoon at my local Childrens Centre.... please don't fall out over something that really isnt going to ruin anyones business!

This forum is wonderful and being able to share details about vacancies is a privilidge. Pauline might not let us talk about vacancies in the future if we abuse it.

Pauline
28-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Unless you all live in the same village you really do not need to worry about having the same names, it will not effect your chances of filling vacancies.

The only time it can really matter is if it is registered as a trade name, or infringes a copyright. :)

There is no need to fall out about it :)

Cassie
29-05-2012, 08:06 AM
A big welcome to anisha...Hope the childish attitude of certain members hasn't put you off using the forum. :thumbsup:

wellybelly
29-05-2012, 09:01 AM
A big welcome to anisha...Hope the childish attitude of certain members hasn't put you off using the forum. :thumbsup:

Ditto :clapping::clapping::clapping: