PDA

View Full Version : sick of the way some...

littlepixies
22-04-2008, 08:39 AM
parents assue because your working from home they are your employer as they are the ones payign you to care for their child!!

Im so sick of the way some parents speak of childminders, and have said to some you have not emloyed me i am my own buissness and if you really dont like the way i do things you can always look else where.
It really bugs me. We all work soooo hard running our own biz, keeping on top of crap loads of paper work more than what a nursey nurse is expected to do! as well as run a family home and so alot of work out side childminding hours. and they walk in to our homes commenting on anything new we may have bought or how much holiday is costing ect and sometimes expecting something for nothing and it really annoys me.

grrrrrr

Pipsqueak
22-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Have you let it all out now hun???? :D

I know what you mean but there are some great parents out there (see Tatias thread) and I think what we all need to remember to do is nip that train of thought in the bud so to speak(when the parents start their comments etc!

sarah707
22-04-2008, 09:56 AM
I agree! But like Squeaky says, there are some good ones out there...

I have promised myself I will try and spot them next time I have vacancies! :D

angeldelight
22-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Sounds like you are having a bad day

Hope it gets better

Angel xx

Alibali
22-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Have you let it all out now hun???? :D

I know what you mean but there are some great parents out there (see Tatias thread) and I think what we all need to remember to do is nip that train of thought in the bud so to speak(when the parents start their comments etc!

I want some of those good parents!

Only joking, 2 out 3 sets are great I feel a song coming on................ '2 out of 3 aint bad' :D
Ali xx

jaja
22-04-2008, 09:23 PM
i have a parent who always comments that i am very expensive! yet i am the same as everyone else in the area! there are always going to be some parents who are never happy and will always find something to moan about! :panic:

just ignore them!:clapping:

Tickles
22-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Hi, never had a problem before but i know a childminder who watches these 2 kids [ p5 & p7 at school].
Anyway, during the school holidays she had them at the park & the p5 kept on shouting to her "push, Push" whilst she was doing something with the wee ones.
She ignored him as he was being bad mannered & his sister [p7], sayed he wants you to push him & as we pay you £3.50ph, you should be doing what he wants!!!:angry:
She still watches them & every week there is something else, but his parents are exactly the same! [ where they obviously gets it from]

They even contacted her a few weeks back to tell her the son had headlice & MUST have got it from her home as no possible way he could get from anywhere else!!!!
Anyway she informed every service user & anyone they have been in contact with & no one had any!, mother said it was impossible but later admitted that he had been sitting next to someone at school with them & was itching whilst away on holiday for a week!!!, though she never got an appology & i have to take my hat off to her as she still watches them & smiles through gritted teeth to the mother!

Anyway thats my rant over, but i'm sooo glad that i have nice friendly parents who appreciate me:laughing: