PDA

View Full Version : Baby Massage

tulip0803
03-03-2011, 08:41 PM
I am now a certified baby massage tutor :clapping: :clapping:

As the local Family Centre paid for it I am bound to only use it there for the moment but in the future ...

(ps been certifiable for many years :laughing: )

Minstrel
03-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Well done!

Will you be giving classes on it then?

I would love to have done this with DD but apparently she's too old to start it effectively. :(

Cammie Doodle
03-03-2011, 09:24 PM
I love the course I did on this, I found it sooooo relaxing

tulip0803
03-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Well done!

Will you be giving classes on it then?

I would love to have done this with DD but apparently she's too old to start it effectively. :(

Yes, have had to do some as a trainee already. Can only do them in Family Centre at the minute until I have "paid off" the training;) .

I have shown a mum with a 2 year old with constipation but it had to be a 1 to 1 else he would get distracted and he loves it.

I did classes with DD2 when she was a baby but she learnt to crawl the week before they started so all she wanted to do was crawl off to visit the other babies. It is best to start when they are tiny but you can do it at anytime if they are willing to stay still. Got a 7 month old in one of my classes who is just starting to crawl but he will stay still for the massage :D .

Polly2
04-03-2011, 08:51 AM
Oh wow! thats great! another 'string to your bow' :clapping:

jane5
04-03-2011, 10:14 AM
well done, I didn't know they paid for this:thumbsup:

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
04-03-2011, 02:49 PM
well done you.:clapping:

My little one loved it. she had a gastric reflux and it used to relax her and send her to sleep:)

tulip0803
04-03-2011, 09:30 PM
well done, I didn't know they paid for this:thumbsup:

I work part-time as a family support play worker and part-time as a childminder (last couple of weeks fulltime as a childminder + part time FSPW = 61 hours pw:eek: ) hence the funding and only being able to do it there.