PDA

View Full Version : how much

gegele
03-03-2011, 01:24 PM
can't decide howmuch i'm ok to spend on buggy?? in 1 hand whatever i want is too expensive and won't fit in poxy zafira boot buT I need A BUGGY FOR SCHOOL RUNS CAN'T DO WITHOUT!!
sorry caps on.

d i spend 200 on a second hand 400pounds buggy or do i spend 200 on new buggy ??

i don't know. i'm looking on ebay and really hoping someone is going to put a really high bid lst minute o n this beautiful one so i won't regret it...
:thumbsup:

clio0602
03-03-2011, 01:30 PM
I bought a new p+t for £350 and somebody on here can get theirs to fit zafira boot. I can't :(

I have a mothercare basic buggy for the car boot/ school run aprox £45 and use p+t while not using car.

If you are spending alot I'd try before you buy. Both pushing around with lo's in and fitting it in boot.

Good luck x

gegele
03-03-2011, 01:34 PM
the only double i had that fitted the zafira was an old maclaren with canne handle ...ok to run through shops but school run need better buggy or i'll break my back LOL

The Juggler
03-03-2011, 02:31 PM
i recently got a m&p twin aria for under £90 on e-bay, brand new. it's lovely and light, can push with one hand, bit of a mare going down high pavements though and not sure I'll be able to fix a board onto it which I might need at some point.

Not sure what zafira boots are like honey but this is a flat fold rather than umbrella so it would potentially slide under the seats? I can give you measurements folded if you want.

I walk everywhere so it's not a problem for me with teh car, what I need is light and easy to fold with a big basket for teh schoolie stuff.:laughing: