PDA

View Full Version : rip peppa the guinea pig :(

mrs robbie williams
03-03-2011, 11:25 AM
had to take her to vets today and have her put down :( had to have a little cry :blush: im an emotional wreck at the mo :laughing: now to tell the kids later :panic: george will be lonely so no doubt will have to get a new one at the weekend :)

WibbleWobble
03-03-2011, 11:26 AM
poor peppa

poor you!

love and hugs

mandy xx

LOOPYLISA
03-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Awww rip guinea pig :(

We lost one of ours 2 months or more ago, we were going to get another as i know they love to live in pairs but to be honest ours seems happier!

Also be careful as they can fight etc, that was another one of the reasons. Max is also getting old so its that thing again we go and get another one and we loose Max it starts all over again! x

phoebe-alice
03-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Aww poor wee thing, sorry to hear that its never nice when a pet dies :( our little guinea pig died quite recently too.
Mind you she was nearly 8 years old so she was doing great for her age. But now the other one is a right little piglet and fattened right up. Seems as happy as ever as she gets to live inside now hehe.
We didn't want to get another as she too is nearly 8 so I can't imagine she will be around too long, and didn't want to leave another little guinea on its own. But we'll probably get a new set after this little one has gone. The kids have specified ones with fuzzy hair!
Big hugs and hope that George guinea is okay, and not feeling too lonely without Peppa. :group hug:

LOOPYLISA
03-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Aww poor wee thing, sorry to hear that its never nice when a pet dies :( our little guinea pig died quite recently too.
Mind you she was nearly 8 years old so she was doing great for her age. But now the other one is a right little piglet and fattened right up. Seems as happy as ever as she gets to live inside now hehe.
We didn't want to get another as she too is nearly 8 so I can't imagine she will be around too long, and didn't want to leave another little guinea on its own. But we'll probably get a new set after this little one has gone. The kids have specified ones with fuzzy hair!
Big hugs and hope that George guinea is okay, and not feeling too lonely without Peppa. :group hug:

Ours lives indoors :blush:

em29
03-03-2011, 01:03 PM
Oh it must be the time for it! Our little fifi died (not friendly though lol) and has left our rabbit deeply upset!

No where but the local farm had any females so that is where we are going saturday! Unless anyone wants to send us their lonely little pig???....;)

babs
03-03-2011, 09:57 PM
awww sad rip peppa.... my 2 babys are now 2 fat pigs wow they have grown...