PDA

View Full Version : I love my mindees parents!

keeks
01-03-2011, 11:15 PM
I have had to close due to having flu this week. I was a bit worried as I have only been working since mid January, and didn't want to start by letting people down.

Well, my parents are the loveliest people. All have sent me texts wondering if I'm ok and saying not to worry about closing. Some have suggested that their children could come an extra day when convenient if I prefer this to just refunding them.

About 10 mins ago I had a text from one of them saying please let them know if they need to pick me up some shopping as it is no trouble to them!

I honestly feel that I am very lucky indeed. :D

Just wanted to share how nice things can be :D in the middle of a yucky situation (the flu :( )

xx

Happy Gardener
02-03-2011, 12:54 AM
They obviously value you very much. You must be doing a fab job with their children:littleangel:

Get better soon:)

angeldelight
02-03-2011, 01:05 AM
I think that's really nice

I have one set of parents like that

You are lucky to have them all like it

What you doing here so late if you are poorly? Hope you feel a bit better

Angel xx

Twinkles
02-03-2011, 08:39 AM
That's lovely Keeks, nice to know they appreciate you.

Feel better soon.

flowerpots
02-03-2011, 08:51 AM
awww thats lovely, you must be doing a great job and they must really apprecieate you.:D

Hope your feeling better soon hun.

xxx

Polly2
02-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Thats great :clapping: thanks for sharing its nice to hear the good stories :clapping:

keeks
02-03-2011, 09:35 AM
I think that's really nice

I have one set of parents like that

You are lucky to have them all like it

What you doing here so late if you are poorly? Hope you feel a bit better

Angel xx

Angel, I was a silly silly billy last night, I was dozing on the sofa while the boys watched telly. I felt awful, so went to get some lemsip. Guess what, I got the one with caffeine :eek: , so by 10pm I was completely unable to sleep even though I was really poorly and pretty tired! :laughing:

I think it was closer to 2am before I could finally go to sleep. :rolleyes:

Oh well, at least I can sleep a lot in the day today.

I hope you are ok and had good news today.

xx

WibbleWobble
02-03-2011, 10:35 AM
budge up on that sofa keeks....i have a tub of M&S choc cripies and abox of jaffa cakes with me.

mandy xx