PDA

View Full Version : should I move him???

levason
01-03-2011, 03:58 PM
i posted earlier as it's my 2nd day with a 10mth old and was struggling to get him to sleep, anyway he had a few short naps but we were just playing on the duvet on the floor when he lay down and started stroking my foot, next thing i know he's fast asleep,lol!! he looks comfy but should i move him or let him be? (it's only him here today otherwise i would move him)xx

sweets
01-03-2011, 04:02 PM
i would leave him, if he wasn't comfy then he wouldnt be sleeping!

Blackcat
01-03-2011, 04:05 PM
i would leave him, if he wasn't comfy then he wouldnt be sleeping!

I agree;) :thumbsup:

mama2three
01-03-2011, 04:23 PM
I would have left him too. Obviously comfy or he wouldnt have fallen asleep!

jamiebec2000
01-03-2011, 04:24 PM
i had a little boy 2 have a paddy because he was tired. when he had finished he took himself off and laid in the pop uptent, he was so comfy i left him there.
my only problem was it was just before new parents wwere lookibg round and i felt i had to explain why a child was sleeping there and hope that it didnt put her off. thankfully it didnt and the little one starts after easter.

hope he slept well
becky

singingcactus
01-03-2011, 05:46 PM
Bless him, why would you feel you should move him?

Mine sleep on mats/duvets on the floor. That way they are in the room with me all the time, and I can monitor them completely.

Hope you enjoyed the peace and quiet :)

babs
01-03-2011, 09:39 PM
today i have had 2 sleep on floor on a big furry cover that is huge covered over with a blanket and 1 asleep on sofa, i would of left him...

going back a few years my son went to nursery and when i went to pick him up i walked in room and all children were at top end where they normally slept and a hump in the middle of car mat surrounded by cars, you guessed it my son had fallen asleep while playing so they just moved the other children away from him save waking him up as he wouldnt sleep in beds at top end... this happened a few times but if the tried to move him he would wake up then not go back sleep at home he would always ask to go to bed when he wanted..:laughing: :laughing: