PDA

View Full Version : Mazda 5 & Zafira owners

Kes
01-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Sorry to post yet another 7 seater thread. I am currently looking into getting a new car and hubby likes the Mazda but I know the middle seat is small. Does anyone know if the middle row will fit 3 booster seats. Also how much room is in the middle row of a Zafira cause to me it looks a bit tight.

Ideally we would like to get an smax as they seem to have loads of room but were not sure our funds are going to stretch that far so need to know if we could manage with the space in a mazda or zafira.

Sorry for all the questions.:blush:

munch149
01-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Hi have Mazda 5 think it should fit 3 o the boosters for older children. I have two 9m-4yrs seats in mine and not sure I could get another in the middle. Love the sliding doors with the Mazda. Will say there isn't much boot when all the seats are up but is a lovely drive and doesn't feel like your driving a tank cos isnt huge.

SYLVIA
01-03-2011, 10:28 PM
I can get 3 seats across the middle of my zafira ( 5 point harness seats}

claire'scherubs
01-03-2011, 10:43 PM
I went looking at the Mazda 5 yesterday as I have a Mazda 3 and really dont want to sell it but needs must!!!!!:(

It is TINY, the middle seat folds into the seat next to it and the back of the seat folds down into an arm rest, and there is no way you would get 3 seats across the back.

As for the boot space:eek: , you wouldn't even get a single buggy in it.

Really was disappointed as it was top of my list, I too do not want a Zafria, again for the lack of boot space when all seats up.

So, we are now trying to source a FORD galaxy or S Max, not want I wanted but needs must.

Hope that helps

Kes
02-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Thanks everyone for your replies.
The Mazda 5 is what I was expecting I did'nt think the seats looked that big.
Nice to know you can fit three seats in the zafira means that if we can't find an smax in our price range that we can get one of them.