PDA

View Full Version : First ever sickie in 7 years

Pipsqueak
01-03-2011, 12:58 PM
and no I do not feel bad or guilty about it at all - I was in too much pain (besides its me who has lost a days pay)

I have got sciatica. Been to the physio after struggling through yesterday, walking around like I have pooped myself or have very large and bad piles....:eek: After been physically sick with the pain in the middle of the night and being awake all night trying to get comfy I eventually accepted defeat and cancelled my younger daytime mindees.

OOOOOOOOOhhhhh the pain in my leg and butt cheek:(

thing is got back from the physio feeling way better, went and done a couple of bits because I felt better and guess what.......:(

curlycathy
01-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Ooooooh you have my total sympathy - I had sciatica and it was soooooooooo painful. You just cant get comfy can you? And yes - you start to feel bit better, do something and then hurt yourself again! Hot bath? (if you can get in and out the bath - I had to have a very sympathetic flatmate help me lol!)

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

flowerpots
01-03-2011, 01:07 PM
oh no, my mum suffers with sciatica and regularly passes out with the pain, hope it clears up for you soon hun.

NOW SIT DOWN AND REST!!!!!!!!

:)

The Juggler
01-03-2011, 01:15 PM
oh honey - ouch! and naughty girl for going mad the minute you felt better :panic: :panic: ;)

hope you feel better soon x

Chimps Childminding
01-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Oooouuuucchhhh I have had that (Ok I can't spell it :laughing: ) and it is sssssooooo painful, you don't know where to put yourself!!!

Hope you feel better soon :thumbsup:

Trouble
01-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Big hugs and SIT DOWN AND WATCH TAKE THAT ALL DAY Drs orders:D :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
01-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Ouch :(

Hope your better soon x

Pipsqueak
01-03-2011, 09:27 PM
I have cancelled the babies again tomorrow - I just don't feel that i could safely look after them. going to have P & R as I don't have to pick them up etc.

Just had a hot bath and its eased again. Driving is horrid. No can't get comfy at all and I am taken aback just how painful it is.

Pinched one of Brians mega strong painkillers he has for his back:blush:

Going to do some ice and heat apps and get Bri to massage the area.

sarah707
01-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Ouchy! :( Hugs xx