PDA

View Full Version : My mum's having triplets.

aly
28-02-2011, 09:09 PM
says my 6 year old mindee.!

I ask if she is pregnant then. I dont know but i heard my mum and dad talking abotu it when I woke up......

I think she must have dreamt it as when I text mum to congratulate her she said she was gonna kill her {joking lol} no baby let alone 3..her baby making days are over :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

She has been on fb and mentioned this and her reasoning was that she wanted her to have another baby so she could be a big sister....awwww

made me laugh though, even though it's made her cringe because mindee told everyone at school...lol

Zoomie
28-02-2011, 09:22 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and there was me thinking all your vacancies would be taken :rolleyes:

angeldelight
28-02-2011, 09:32 PM
I thought you meant your own mom then ha ha

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

FussyElmo
28-02-2011, 09:40 PM
I thought you meant your own mom then ha ha

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Me too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

miffy
28-02-2011, 09:42 PM
I thought you meant your own mum too! :laughing:

Miffy xx

fiona
28-02-2011, 09:46 PM
oopppsss i had a mindee do this to me too, she told me on her first day that mummy had a scan yesterday and its a boy, due on 3 months, she wanted a sister but a brother will do!!! the LO was 4 at the time, i text mum... who rang very shocked that her little one had such vast knowledge of the correct words!!! and assured me that she had no plans to have another one!!! the same lo also told her nursery teacher she had changed childminders becasue the old one used to lock her in a cupboard under the stairs (she really moved away from the area) !!!!