PDA

View Full Version : New pushchair

kel1983
28-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Bought a Hauck Infinity pushchair on ebay last week and it arrived the weekend. Got to try it out today with the Lo I mind.

Its brilliant. I had it parent facing and we chatted and played all the way into town and back and even with the rain cover on I could chat to her :clapping: .

I now own 4 pushchairs :eek:

There is one problem with the new pushchair though. The basket underneath is small and you only get a small gap to put things into it. Im not sure how I'm gonna get the fruit home from the market this week.

lma
28-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Oh my god I have finally found someone who has almost as many buggies as me. I have been childminding now 2 yrs and am actually quite ashamed to say I have 7 buggies :blush:
I dont actually think my partner knows how many buggies I have lol. I have a built in shed on my house next to my front door that houses all of my buggies and actually still has quite a lot of room left in it for 1 or 2 more.

Oh god I have to stop thinking about it lol :laughing:

kel1983
28-02-2011, 08:53 PM
lol

The sad thing is I dont have any children of my own. My sister has 3 children and she says I have owned more pushchairs than her.

My excuse is i'm 5'9" and walk everywhere so need a decent pushchair. I also need one for taking on public transport and a double buggy for the one day I have 2 mindees. Oh and the 3 wheeler I used everyday until now.