PDA

View Full Version : first aid

Bevbeetle
28-02-2011, 07:01 PM
in our area now we have to for our first aid its going to coat £100 anyway i have found one but its not until June mine runs out May i have emailed my development worker but she hasnt got back to me do you think ofsted will allow this ?

Deb
28-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Nope, sorry!

Bevbeetle
28-02-2011, 07:20 PM
there are no others in our area there is about 8 of us that all need it told dw the brouchure came out today earilest June ? not sure what we are all going to do :panic: :panic:

sarah707
28-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Mine is 4 nights in June :panic: I hate evening training it takes me away from you guys:cool:

I'm having to travel for it too... but at least it will be done! :D

Debbieanne
28-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Not alot you can do if earlier dates for training is not available. mine ran out the week before.

Chimps Childminding
28-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Is it worth trying to get 10 or so of you together and see if you can get someone like the Red Cross to do it for you?

June and I are having to do ours in May even though its not due till October because the training team can't guarantee that there will be one local to us between July (when the new training manual comes out) and October plus if we have to travel it is difficult some nights due to the time we finish, so this is the easier option, even if it is 5 months too early :rolleyes:

The Juggler
01-03-2011, 01:32 PM
yes, red cross and local training providers will provide it if you can get a group of 8 or so together.

also check your local adult education colleges as they often run them too.