PDA

View Full Version : Unimpressed with Morton Michel product ordering

Rmead
28-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Just wanted to post to let you know if you are after contracts for new mindees be wary about how long it could take to receive contracts. I ordered from MM more than three weeks ago as soon as my first mindees put down deposit.
They start tomorrow. I still don't have contracts.

They only let me know that they were out of stock a week after I ordered them via a letter they sent out with my other orders saying they'd have them back in stock the following week. I then rang the Monday and was told they'd have contracts by Tuesday to send out. I then rang Friday and they said they had them in that day and they wrote my name down to send contracts to me that day first class. And they didn't arrive in today's post.
Really unimpressed. All they needed to do was email me or ring after my order was placed to let me know they were out of stock and how long they would take to come in - realistically. And I would have ordered from NCMA instead. :mad:

WibbleWobble
28-02-2011, 01:46 PM
same problem here.....not got the ones i ordered a few weeks ago....got the pesonal info sheets but no flippin contracts!!

mandy xxx

nemo97
28-02-2011, 07:07 PM
I ordered some 2 weeks ago :angry: and still waiting :angry:
I telephoned last monday and they said they were expecting them
in at anytime

snufflepuff
28-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Same here- they sent the child info forms I ordered but not contracts. I'm hopefully signing up 2 brothers this week or next- thank goodness the MM contracts can cover up to 2 siblings because I only have the one left!

sarah707
28-02-2011, 07:51 PM
You do not have to use MM contracts to be insured.

You can use a temporary contract for the child just to start with and then put them onto a permanent one when they arrive.

Hth :D

flowerpots
28-02-2011, 09:00 PM
thanks for posting, im down to my last 2 contracts so best order some now if i want them some time before september :(

Rmead
28-02-2011, 09:22 PM
I've done temporary contracts for tomorrow, hopefully they'll come in tomorrow's post. I didn't realise when I ordered that I could use NCMA ones with MM as I knew with NCMA you had to use their own ones. I'll see what these MM ones are like as to whether I use them for more mindees but yes I'll order them with loads of time spare!
Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

jo.jo76
28-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Same here too! My mindee starts tomorrow and no contracts. I've made a temporary contract for now

cristinatuscanu
28-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Oh no,i am about to register with them and order contracts too,now i am not sure what to do .Thanks for letting us know and hope you get them in the post tomorrow.

tash1508
01-03-2011, 11:23 AM
I joined NCMA last week, on Monday. All paperwork and contracts I had ordered arrived the Thursday! 3 days so really quick, just thought I would let you know if its helps!
x

angeldelight
01-03-2011, 11:24 AM
I ordered new contracts Sunday evening and they arrived this morning

Hows that for good service

I have never waited long for anything from them

Angel xx

Rmead
01-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Was that NCMA? I ordered other things from NCMA - first aid kit and accident/medical folder and child contact forms and they came really fast, was very impressed. Waiting on the post still for my MM contracts today, so far the morning is going well, one mindee at nursery and other mindee and my own LO asleep so it's a bit weird being on my own/all quiet!

TinyTinker
01-03-2011, 01:25 PM
I called Morton Michel this morning to see where my contracts were and they said they have been out of stock for a while, and have only just sent them out!:angry:

No excuse really, and they could have sent out emails to say the items were out of stock etc

cs01
01-03-2011, 01:52 PM
I ordered some MM contracts on Sunday and they arrived this morning. I must have been lucky then!

keeks
01-03-2011, 03:04 PM
I called Morton Michel this morning to see where my contracts were and they said they have been out of stock for a while, and have only just sent them out!:angry:

No excuse really, and they could have sent out emails to say the items were out of stock etc

I agree, they could easily have sent an email. I am waiting too, I almost forgot I ordered some about 3 weeks ago as I had run out and it's good to have some just in case.

xx

snufflepuff
01-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Mine arrived this morning

angeldelight
01-03-2011, 04:54 PM
I ordered some MM contracts on Sunday and they arrived this morning. I must have been lucky then!

Same here

Xx

WibbleWobble
01-03-2011, 04:58 PM
still waiting after three weeks...:(

mandy xx