PDA

View Full Version : Rain again!

mushpea
26-02-2011, 01:50 PM
Monday is a teacher training day and I will have 7 children ranging from 10yrs down to 1yrs,, I am happy and have done with my children to go out for a walk in the rain but wonded what everyone else thought?
I was hoping it was going to be sunny but forcast rain and I cant fit them all in the car so was going to go for a nice walk down by the river,, i really do not want to be stuck in all day with them as they are here from 7.30am till 5.30pm and I know that the 3 sisters will argue and drive me mad lol
I have got other stuff planned like salt dough, cooking, hama beads etc but theres only so much of that sort of stuff they will want to do .

blue bear
27-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Nothing wrong with walking in the rain, we have had some really happy times out in the rain puddle jumping, mud sliding, running under trees seeing who can keep the driest. Best bit is when you get home and dry off and have hot chocolate!
I can't understand when people say you can't go out because it's raining, it's not like you are going to shrink is it?

flowerpots
27-02-2011, 10:22 AM
Nothing wrong with walking in the rain, we have had some really happy times out in the rain puddle jumping, mud sliding, running under trees seeing who can keep the driest. Best bit is when you get home and dry off and have hot chocolate!
I can't understand when people say you can't go out because it's raining, it's not like you are going to shrink is it?

:laughing: :laughing:

i agree, we love walking in the rain, they actually seem to walk better in the rain :rolleyes:

rickysmiths
27-02-2011, 01:22 PM
We go out in the rain as well. As long as they are all in rain coats and wellies. I always text the iffy parents the night before if I need them to have such items. :rolleyes: