PDA

View Full Version : extra permissions

mr man
26-02-2011, 09:54 AM
just a quite Q. again sorry:blush:

as ive done my permissions and parents ahv sgined them. when i think of something else is this ok to put in the front pages of diary for paretns to sign if they agree?

one i had was children cleeping on couch, these children are aged 2.5
As parents have said they do this at home, and its ok.
Also if they fall alseep in buggy to bring them in and leave them sleeping in it.

i'll proably have more as time goes on, but is it ok to jsut write in diary? and then maybe when i have a few make another printed sheet to put in their file?

would i need another signature for carrying the pic on emergency cards? as i dont think ive covered this in my permissions.

thanks.

sarah707
26-02-2011, 02:48 PM
I would do a new permission form then it's all together - or an extra sheet to tag to the permission form and renew it next year.

be careful about children sleeping on the sofa - parents might do it at home but we are advised not to because of the risk of the child rolling into a cushion and suffocating. Make sure you have a risk assessment showing how you protect the child - maybe with a secure bolster to stop them rolling?

With the photo just adapt your photo permission to cover taking a photo out of the house in case of emergency. Then next time you re-do emergency forms put it in the guidance notes that you will add a photo or distinguishing features information for emergency services.

Hth :D

Fraggle1
26-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Hiya!

With regards to the Emergency card I said I was putting the picture on and then when I'd done it I got the parent to sign the card to say I had emergency permission if the child needed it so they know what my card looks like and we're happy to sign.

:) x