PDA

View Full Version : First week over and feeling positive! :o)

Fraggle1
25-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Hello!

Hope everyone has had a good week?
Well, now my first week is over (3 days) I am feeling positive :) . I found it all quite difficult with starting when it's the holidays and had a few stressful moments but having looked back over the last week and the post-it obs and pictures I've taken I'm actually feeling really positive about the future of being a CM. I was having doubts and wondering if I'd made the right move but I think I was really anxious about my first week and wanting everything to go well. Mindee's mum is happy (even though mindee went home with a shiner on weds :( ) and he has settled in lovely and I get lots of smiles. This next week is going to be great!!!

I must say that the support from this board has been something else and I love being part of it!

Hope everyone has a great weekend :) xx

mr man
25-02-2011, 08:05 PM
thats lovely to hear, and of course it was the best choice to become a CM as your such a wonderful fun person. I bet in a few more weeks you'll be wondering why you didnt do it sooner.

totally agree with you about this forum too. Its magic :D but also very addictive too :D
Ive had a moan today, but i am catching your positive vibes and looking forward to next week.

I'm feeling confident with RAs but not with planning still.
Oh and we have a DO - woop woop. :clapping: shes visiting me next week.
i'll keep you posted.

mufftie
25-02-2011, 08:46 PM
We'll done and keep up the hard work
Iv not had the best week , I hate the February holiday as it's generally wet and miserable can't wait till next week as I've got a new boy starting full time Monday and hopefully I'll be able to get out and about a bit more once he's settled in