PDA

View Full Version : i do not know how i am going to get through today...

Tinglesnark
25-02-2011, 09:50 AM
i think i have caught the childrens tonsilitis :( i am in agony but mindees mum dropped him off anyway. got J 'till 2.30 and the doctors at 3.20.
I actually cannot move wihout searing pain dashing through my head - i know that i cannot safely conduct our baking session and no way will i risk taking them out in the car when i feel so bad.
urgh....
fun fun fun....

mufftie
25-02-2011, 10:05 AM
I had this recently and boy does it make you feel like poop ! My antibiotics didn't work either they just made me sick and when after a week I felt a little better I was left with a major migrane ! So I really do sypathise with you

debratina
25-02-2011, 10:08 AM
hi
hope you are feeling better real soon xxx

Tinglesnark
25-02-2011, 10:39 AM
pfft it is all going wrong today, the dog got over excited and jumped up, scratching mindees face. midee has done nothing but argue, fight and moan..
wish i could call his mother to collect him but she is terribly busy....i think i may just have to though...

angeldelight
25-02-2011, 10:39 AM
Oh no

Have you get something from the doc - you need something for the weekend

Hope you are ok

Get well soon

Hugs

Angel xx

Tinglesnark
25-02-2011, 10:42 AM
i will this afternoon angel, i wonder if it is a good thing that i have lost my voice? :laughing:
thank goodness that ive only got till 2.30 :laughing:

angeldelight
25-02-2011, 10:45 AM
i will this afternoon angel, i wonder if it is a good thing that i have lost my voice? :laughing:
thank goodness that ive only got till 2.30 :laughing:

My family love it when my voice has gone

Pester them with a note book thats what I do ha ha they are not getting rid of me that easy :laughing:

Angel xx

Tinglesnark
25-02-2011, 10:59 AM
hahah i would but these 3 cant read yet :laughing:
im just whispering at them and they are like "what ARE you saying?" :laughing:

Mrs Pootle
25-02-2011, 03:52 PM
I really feel for you, tonsillitis is awful and there seems to be a lot of it about at the moment.
My poor dd started with it on her birthday and we had to cancel her party :(

Hope your're feeling better soon.