PDA

View Full Version : have bit the bullet

nicola1981
24-02-2011, 10:53 AM
I have taken the chance and signed up to childcare.co.uk and paid the annual fee and have just messaged some parents that I may be able to help.

Hopefully I will hear back

xdirtydancerx
24-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Good luck. Unfortunately I struggle with childcare.co.uk

When my subscription runs out that's me done

donnamarie2
24-02-2011, 05:42 PM
It is a good site , i had someone see my profile then find out my email address else where so they could contact me .
Unfortunatly they were messing around but after having a few more view my profile i became a gold member so if anyone views my page i send them a msg thanking them and asking if they want more details of my service.
I have messaged people who never replied so be prepared for that , i have yet to sign anyone up from here but live in hope.
Good luck x

jane5
24-02-2011, 09:04 PM
I am a gold member and message loads of parents on there.
I get a reply from a few but there are a lot of parents that are not seriously looking but at least they look at my profile and you never know they may get in touch in the future.

Ive had a few enquiries off there but they were for full time and I have not had the space and I had 1 mum visit but by the time she got back to me to ask for another visit with dad I had already filled that space.

I think it is a good site because you can contact the parents and not just sit and wait for them to contact you but don't get down hearted if they dont get in touch with you:thumbsup:

lorimac
24-02-2011, 09:19 PM
can anyone remember the code for the 50% discount for childcare.co.uk , i used it last time it was something like childminding 247 but i cant remember.

sarah707
24-02-2011, 09:23 PM
can anyone remember the code for the 50% discount for childcare.co.uk , i used it last time it was something like xx but i cant remember.

Please see this thread for more information

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38605

If you cannot access the thread it is because you do not have the right member privileges yet... please see this thread for more information -

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38984

I hope this helps :D

lorimac
24-02-2011, 09:38 PM
help. i'm losing the will to live here. Keeps telling me to use "contact us" but cant find it anywhere, and everytime i log in it keeps asking me to log in again.... been a member for ages and had posts and not had any probs before with privileges....

glitzygal
24-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Good luck. Unfortunately I struggle with childcare.co.uk

When my subscription runs out that's me done

BE careful because they take it out automaticly, i thought about it, and then i had a email saying i have subscribed again,,,

i find it very good

mufftie
25-02-2011, 07:52 AM
i love the site signed 2 contracts from there already :D and only joined nov

gazanne
25-02-2011, 08:00 AM
I love the site too, I have signed up 4 families since Oct. :clapping:

nicola1981
25-02-2011, 02:59 PM
can anyone remember the code for the 50% discount for childcare.co.uk , i used it last time it was something like childminding 247 but i cant remember.

Oh no i didnt realise there was a 50% off code :(

babyface
25-02-2011, 08:18 PM
BE careful because they take it out automaticly, i thought about it, and then i had a email saying i have subscribed again,,,

i find it very good

My subscription was taken automatically too without warning.

Minstrel
26-02-2011, 07:22 PM
help. i'm losing the will to live here. Keeps telling me to use "contact us" but cant find it anywhere, and everytime i log in it keeps asking me to log in again.... been a member for ages and had posts and not had any probs before with privileges....

Its to do with the cookies on your computer- try clearing them or using the 'remember me' function.

HTH