PDA

View Full Version : PARENTS!!

mushpea
22-02-2011, 04:36 PM
a week ago I gave out a letter stating that amongst other things could children please bring wellies in the hols,,,,
today I had planned a walk through the woods,,,parent new this but still only provided trainers,,,you can imagine what they looked like after a very muddy walk through the woods and child was fed up cause i wouldnt let her in the puddles, parent then tells this morning that child will get picked up early,,, told her about planned walk and she said oh see you at 3 then,,, I told her to ring me first to make sure I was at home,, where was I at 3pm?? still over the muddy woods,, this is why I ask for a weeks warning of hols and early collections etc then parent has a fit at the state of the child, me ,, i just stood there like this:laughing: and saying yea but we had a lovley time and child enjoyed it imensly, so much so shes asking to go again,, parent stood there like this:eek:

parents,,, dont you just love em!

ChocolateChip
22-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Oh, but don't you drop everything and abandon all your plans at the drop of a hat??!! Because of course their plans are SOOO much more important than anybody else's!! :rolleyes: :D :laughing:

I have given up with asking for wellies, spare clothes, jumpers not just a Tshirt, etc. some of mine have been with me for 2 or 3 years and KNOW we go out in all weathers but still they forget! One child is on his last week with me and I am so glad- will miss him but his mum is an absolute nightmare, just ignores or questions everything I say :angry: She is really unorganised (forgot my holiday last year) and I know I shouldn't say this but I can't wait for her to fall flat on her face with no childcare one day, because I won't be there to pick up the pieces :p

babs
22-02-2011, 05:02 PM
mine are really good told them all we was going the farm today and they all turned up wellies in hand, extra clothes,jumpers etc and we went to funsters instead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: change of plans it was raining ...