PDA

View Full Version : Baby meals

Rubybubbles
21-04-2008, 10:29 AM
Currently baby mindie arrives with jars of baby food, last week over lunch I gave him what we were having as he really didn't want his slop:laughing:

So had a word with mum this morning, asked if dad passed on the message:rolleyes: she said she would love me to do his food from now on if I don;t mind, no problem, but how much should I charge?

She offered £5 a day. seems really step to me , but hey she offered:laughing: he is a big baby for his age and eats loads of food, she told me she spend £30-£35 a week on food she provides me with so £5 a day would be less

what do you think, should I go with £5 a day:o :D

sarah707
21-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Sounds fair to me if she's offering! :D

angeldelight
21-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Well I charge £1 per meal for my baby and to be honest what with juice and milk etc you do tend to spend more

If she is offering why question it

Take it

Happy cooking

Angel xx

miffy
21-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Sounds a good deal - grab it quick

What meals is it meant to cover though - I think if it's for lunch tea and snacks that's fine

miffy xx

Rubybubbles
21-04-2008, 10:37 AM
thats everyone, it would be to cover lunch and tea, which I don't currently do so yes thinking about it your right

she offered:D

whooooo today we are having jacket pots with cheese and beans:D

RedDragon
21-04-2008, 10:37 AM
If she's giving you a decent amount she will know that you are feeding him well.

It makes life so much easier and enjoyable on both side IMO if the children's food is good.

Blaze
21-04-2008, 10:47 AM
If she's offering then take it|!
Blaze:)

Jinx
21-04-2008, 11:43 AM
i've suggested to my 14mth old mindee's mum that he's getting a bit bored of jars of food! She's just in to much of a rush to do him a packed lunch and I was going to offer to do it myself for £1 a day. But having sat and worked out how much I could end up spending I'm thinking of making it £1.50 or maybe £2.
Think £5 for lunch, tea and snacks is spot on really. Although I don't think any of my mums would pay it, if she's offering then go for it!

Jinx x