PDA

View Full Version : .....is loosing the will to live!

Louise0208
22-02-2011, 11:50 AM
i dont know how many times today i have said "put that away if you have finished with it" & "stop running upstairs" .......heads & brick walls spring to mind :o

im just grabbing 5 mins while they are cake decorating......apparently im not needed as my daughter is 'the helper' .....im sat here watching the mindees smear white icing al over my black dining chairs uphostery :rolleyes:

Those chairs look the business when clean but my mindees think they are built in hand cleaners when it comes to meal times!.......god im a grouch today :D :rolleyes:

all my mindees are schoolies ....i cant even say roll on monday as my schoolies have an extra day off for teacher training!!! :rolleyes:

mufftie
22-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Oh no , usually I'm like that on during school holidays but I've only got my preschoolers this week which makes a lovely and welcome change infact today ive only got 1 , 4 yr old that's playing beautifully with my 6 yr old daughter
Lucky me :D

xdirtydancerx
22-02-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm jealous (really I am)

I took the week off work to look after mindee and then his mum decided yesterday morning that gran can look after him instead :(

Flisspaps
22-02-2011, 04:21 PM
I hope you're charging her dirtydancer!

WibbleWobble
22-02-2011, 04:34 PM

just what i was thinking!!!

mandy xxx

miffy
22-02-2011, 06:29 PM
I'm jealous (really I am)

I took the week off work to look after mindee and then his mum decided yesterday morning that gran can look after him instead :(

Annoying! Hope you are being paid

Miffy xx

Deb
22-02-2011, 07:36 PM
ooo I hate days like that.

ps: put old (or new) pillowcases over the back of your chairs:thumbsup: whip them off after work, stick in washer and put back on whilst damp (if the leather doenst mind).

xdirtydancerx
23-02-2011, 12:51 AM

I told her that I'd still have to charge her but I get the feeling that she won't pay :rolleyes:

Louise0208
23-02-2011, 12:25 PM
ooo I hate days like that.

ps: put old (or new) pillowcases over the back of your chairs:thumbsup: whip them off after work, stick in washer and put back on whilst damp (if the leather doenst mind).

what a brilliant idea :idea: :thumbsup: