PDA

View Full Version : counting down until...MADNESS

Helen Dempster
20-02-2011, 09:45 PM
I am having a bit of a panic about the forthcoming week :panic:

I've got all the mindees all day, every day - that's 12yo, 9yo, two 4yo's and a 5yo - all boys - and am already at panic stations wondering how on earth I'm going to entertain them all from 8am-6pm!!!! I want to get them out and about as much as I possibly can, but 2 of them are very hyper/challenging. I'm trying to get my 'positive' head on....:blush: I think tomorrow I will take them all to the big local soft play (the majority of them love it) and on Tuesday the weather is supposed to be ok (dry at least), so a trip to the woods methinks. I'll just play the rest by ear.

Wish me luck (gulp!!!!)

Mouse
20-02-2011, 09:54 PM
lol, I've got 5 children of my own, 4 of the boys, so at one time that would have been like a normal family day to me :laughing:

You'll be fine. I would say, have a rough routine in mind, but don't be rigid about it. Try to get outside as much as possible and don't feel you have to be entertaining them every minute of the day. At that age they're quite old enough to be entertaining themselves :thumbsup:

berkschick
20-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Tomorrow I have 11 yr, 9 yr ( my own), 8 yr, 6 yr, 4 yr (my own), 3 yr, 3 yr & 11 months!! Plus my 13 yr and 16 yr olds!

Same Tues and Wed then 2 extra aged 7 and 8 on Thurs! Then just 8 of them on Friday lol Thank goodness I have a night out planned for Friday, think I will need it!

birch24
20-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Tomorrow I have 11 yr, 9 yr ( my own), 8 yr, 6 yr, 4 yr (my own), 3 yr, 3 yr & 11 months!! Plus my 13 yr and 16 yr olds!

Same Tues and Wed then 2 extra aged 7 and 8 on Thurs! Then just 8 of them on Friday lol Thank goodness I have a night out planned for Friday, think I will need it!

:panic: :panic: good luck :laughing: :laughing:

Fraggle1
20-02-2011, 11:26 PM
oh wow!!! Good luck hun, it's awful at this time of the year cause of the weather - roll on Spring when we can all get out more! xx Get a bottle of wine and a big box of chocs for Friday night! lol xx