PDA

View Full Version : I was given a buggy board

samb
20-02-2011, 08:55 PM
:) I am so pleased. I have been thinking about getting a buggy board but was put off with the price and not knowing if it would fit on my buggies. I use a single Mothercare Travel System style pushchair and a double umbrella fold side by side buggy regularly so 2 completely different styles as far as attaching a buggy board is concerned. My ds is 2.5 and although he is really good at walking sometimes we have 3 school runs a day and it is a lot to expect him to walk them all. So when a Mum at my dds school offered me her old one with the different attachments I was so pleased. The attachments mean I can have both attached to the buggies and just clip it to either as I need it.

People can be so nice. :)

Helen Dempster
20-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Oh you lucky thing - and what a lovely person (they're not cheap are they?) I would love a buggy board, but when I started looking it's then I realised how much money they were, so I've had to put it on hold for a while.

Well done you :clapping:

kats
20-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Ive just got a buggy board, i love it, its made life so much easier :)

SammyM
20-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Me too, sooooo much easier than pushing the double up the hill, altho my dd does tend get on and off it all the time, may have to tie her reigns to the buggy!!

Mrs Pootle
21-02-2011, 08:40 AM
What a nice person to give you the buggy board. :)

I got one when my dd was 3 as when she first started half days in the school nursery she found it really tiring to walk home at lunchtime and there were tears everyday. The buggy board was fab for her, and although I wasn't childminding at the time, I stored it away once she no longer needed it and of course now it has come out again for mindees.

They are pricey but they are also well worth it. :thumbsup: