PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a short term contract

manjay
20-02-2011, 01:09 PM
that they are willing to share? I have never needed one before in my 3 years of minding but I am having 2 children for 2 days next week as holiday cover which will more than likely be a one off. As the children are 7 I need a contract in place to comply with my regulations but I really don't want to be using my full NCMA contracts.

TIA

amanda x

Blaze
20-02-2011, 01:31 PM
I can pop one(an NCMA short -term contract) in the post...if that's any good to you?:)...Or I could scan it & email to you (they are only 1 page) & you could use it as a template to create your own? :)

Mrs.L.C
20-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Have a look to see if this is any good to you

manjay
20-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Ah thanks ladies. Really appreciate your offer Blaze. I will adapt the one you posted Mrs LC if that is ok. I know the family very well and they have used one of my friends for about 10 years to look after the children. It is more for me to tick a box to follow regs.

thanks

amanda x

babyface
20-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Thanks Mrs L.C
I think i'll use this one tomorrow for mindee sibling.

aly
20-02-2011, 08:56 PM
can we do that though manjay?
i didnt think we could use unless its the ncma one?

onlyh asking as my cm friend was contacted at 5pm friday to do a cover on monday for the monday only, obviously didnt want to use a full one so told her the best way to do it is make up her own with signatures and use the proper child record form...he is also 7

Mrs.L.C
21-02-2011, 01:30 PM
NCMA like you to use their own contracts but if I remember rightly this was only if you wanted to use them to collect a non payment from a parent.

I thin for everything else you can use your own contract but I am sure someone will correct me if I have got that wrong as I am with Morton Michel

manjay
21-02-2011, 01:33 PM
I am not insured with NCMA but even if I was I would be willing to take my chances with this family for 2 days;)

aly
22-02-2011, 03:26 PM
I am not insured with NCMA but even if I was I would be willing to take my chances with this family for 2 days;)

my friend didnt have the boy after, and she was the same as it was only 1 day and she would have pyament up front anyway....I did email ncma last year i think, about it as its not fair that we couldnt have 1 for wales.

;)

manjay
22-02-2011, 03:38 PM
my friend didnt have the boy after, and she was the same as it was only 1 day and she would have pyament up front anyway....I did email ncma last year i think, about it as its not fair that we couldnt have 1 for wales.

;)

I just want something signed so that I am complying with the standards. Trouble is with one for Wales it would still be pages long to incorporate the translation:rolleyes:

aly
22-02-2011, 03:54 PM
I just want something signed so that I am complying with the standards. Trouble is with one for Wales it would still be pages long to incorporate the translation:rolleyes:

thats true :panic:
but surely they should give an option of that...:rolleyes: i dont speak welsh {just basic} and none of my paretns do and they think it's daft and it should be personal choice to have them.

manjay
22-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Most of my families are first language welsh speakers so I do like to have bilingual versions of everything. However I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if they weren't.

aly
22-02-2011, 04:05 PM
are you with mm?

I was thinking of changing over to them but left it too late and ncma took this years money lol....so really liek the idea of using my own/mms contracts etc...

do u have blank copies of their paperwork i ca see?..ive tried looking on their site but pics dont come up properly.

manjay
22-02-2011, 04:09 PM
are you with mm?

I was thinking of changing over to them but left it too late and ncma took this years money lol....so really liek the idea of using my own/mms contracts etc...

do u have blank copies of their paperwork i ca see?..ive tried looking on their site but pics dont come up properly.

No sorry I am still using NCMA contracts. They suit my purpose and I still have loads so no point changing really.

aly
22-02-2011, 04:20 PM
no worrries

x